Accommodation Options and Rates
- All transactions are processed as Australian dollars
- Credit card and EFTPOS facilities are available
- ** Single person discount may apply
- Camp fires only in fire pits. Fires are prohibited during the fire ban season (usually between November and May)
- Generators permitted at park managers discretion
- Bookings for B&B cannot be made online, Please book on 0448600190
- No charge for children under two
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our accommodation
- Any damage caused to the premises will be charged to the guest responsible
- Dogs on a leash are welcome in the park. They are not permitted in our accommodation
- Minimum Stay conditions apply to the Lodge and Schoolhouse (all year)
- 3 night minimum for Easter
- 2 night minimum from the 24 December to 2 January and all WA public holiday weekends and for the Blues at Bridgetown Festival weekend in November
- 2 night minimum may apply at other weekends. At owners discretion
- 100% for The Lodge, The Cabin, The Schoolhouse, or The Garden Room B&B required at time of booking
- First night for caravan & camping sites required at time of booking
- Deposits can be paid by credit card or EFT. (EFT Details given at time of booking
- For accommodation : If 1 month, or more, prior to arrival then a full refund less any booking centre fees will be made.
- For Powered or unpowered sites : if 14 days, or more, prior to arrival then a full refund less any booking centre fees will be made.
- No refund for no arrival or cancellation on the day. If the accommodation can be rebooked a refund may be provided
The Lodge arrival & departure times are by prior arrangement
- Check in for caravans and camping 12 noon
- Check in for the cabin and B&B 2pm
- Check out is 10am
You can contact Maranup Ford for more information or for a booking request by phoning 0448 600 190 or by using the secure Contact Form.
Please remember this is a working farm and the livestock do not understand about taking calls or answering emails, so our office may at times be unattended while we go about our farming activities. Our guests are important to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.