Accommodation Options and Rates
Price is for 2 people (extra adults $15 pppn, child 5-16 $10 pppn, 0-4 0$)
- Grass sites or hard stand
- 15 amp electrical outlets
- Water available to powered sites
- Check-in 12 noon onwards
- All transactions are processed as Australian dollars
- Credit card and EFTPOS facilities are available
- Camp fires only in fire pits. Fires are prohibited during the fire ban season (usually between November and May)
- NO Generators permitted in the park
- Bookings for The Garden Room cannot be made online, Please book on 0448600190
- No charge for children under 4 years old
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our accommodation
- Any damage caused to the premises will be charged to the guest responsible
- Dogs on a leash are welcome in the park. They are not permitted inside any of our accommodation
- 3 night minimum for Easter
- 2 night minimum from the 24 December to 2 January and all WA public holiday weekends and for the Blues at Bridgetown Festival weekend in November
- 2 night minimum may apply at other weekends. At owners discretion
- First night for all bookings required at time of booking
- Deposits can be paid by secure credit card link.
- For accommodation : If 1 month, or more, prior to arrival then a full refund less any booking centre fees will be made.
- For Powered or unpowered sites : if 14 days, or more, prior to arrival then a full refund less any booking centre fees will be made.
- No refund for no arrival or cancellation on the day. If the accommodation can be rebooked a refund may be provided
- For all arrivals: Please come to the office. If the office is unattended there will be a site listing and map on the office door.
- Check in for caravans and camping 12 noon onwards
- Check in for the B&B 1 pm onwards
- Check out is 10am (or by arrangement)
You can contact Maranup Ford for more information or for a booking request by phoning 0448 600 190 or by using the secure Contact Form.
Please remember this is a working farm and the livestock do not understand about taking calls or answering emails, so our office may at times be unattended while we go about our farming activities. Our guests are important to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.